Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Books I have been reading (from Feb, 2006)

Friday, February 03, 2006

Books I have been reading....

Hello there peoples. For my first practice blog, I will be writing out my latest reads.

True Fellowship by Art Katz. (This book can actually be read for FREE by going to www.benisrael.org.)
Anything by Frank Viola...I have recently read them all, for like, the 5th time. His website is www.ptmin.org. Two of my favorites, although it has been hard for me to choose, are Knowing Christ Together and Pagan Christianity.
Books that have the most riveting stories you have EVER read are at
www.goodcatchpublishing.com, and you can see some of the books GCP has available. They are fine reading.
Anointed for Business by Ed Silvoso rocks the planet as we know it.
To Train A Child by No Greater Joy ministries. This book has made me think to no end! Priceless work, and it has inspired me for sure to be a better parent!
I Corinthians and Galatians. Galatians is supposedly Paul's first letter, and I am trying to go through the apostolic writings in a more chronological way currently, while doing history reading along side of it, to get a clearer contextual picture than I have had before. I Corinthians has always been a returned to again and again favorite, and in the midlater chapters, Paul really draws out, to him, what it looks like when the church gathers.

No comments: